Monday, March 1, 2010

Horror Blogger Alliance

Too Many Zombies has joined the Horror Blogger Alliance. It's a horror blogger community I learned of through Freddy In Space that was set up last month and already has a crazy amount of members.

The site has a list down the side of members and I've already found several fantastic blogs I simply wouldn't have known about otherwise. That's the thing about blogs I guess - there are several billion of them (probably) and actually finding the good ones isn't easy. The Horror Blogger Alliance doesn't vet the blogs who join (hence why Too Many Zombies managed to get in there) but what it does have is a collective interest in horror and enthusiasm.

I'm glad to have joined up and, if you stumble across this post, go over there and have a browse and you just might find some treats.

No comments: